Pre Match Thread | Sunderland v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs will play their Europa team against Arsenal, make no mistake about it.
I doubt it. They need to beat Arsenal, and Arsenal always have a strong team as they have got great strength in depth. What is their best midfield? So many options

Bad news for us that Kaboul will be suspended.

Glad to see Bony getting lots of support through this poor run of form.
There's supporting and then there's blindly following. Bony has shown fuck all as to why he should start vs Sunderland. A little desire wouldn't have gone amiss.

There's supporting and then there's blindly following. Bony has shown fuck all as to why he should start vs Sunderland. A little desire wouldn't have gone amiss.
It would be stupid to start Aguero given all the games, and you can't write Bony off. We need to get games into him, or he'll sink. Iheanacho can come on as a sub

Can Zuculini play in this one? Yaya and Fernandonho tend to play 45 minutes each

Willy
Sagna
Demichellis
Otamendi
Kolarov
Zuculini
Yaya/Dinho
Navas
Iheanacho
Roberts
Bony

It would be stupid to start Aguero given all the games, and you can't write Bony off. We need to get games into him, or he'll sink. Iheanacho can come on as a sub
This is football, you live by the sword and die by the sword. So we give Bony a start and he continues to put in the same performance that he's given us every other fucking time, then what? Throw on Iheanacho with ten minutes to go?

Eliminate the risk, start Iheanacho.

Sunderland are shit. Shit teams can't cope with pace. Start with Sterling and Navas on the wings.

I heard something along the lines of there wasn't room for zuculini in our squad this season and he was in limbo because of his age and they would look to loan him out to the lower leagues? I wouldn't have thought he would be involved

Some of you are actually putting Bony ahead of Iheanacho for this game. A carling cup game. Carling cup. Comical in my opinion

Willy
Sagna Otamendi demi Kolarov
Fernando Fernandinho/yaya
Stirling KDB Roberts
Nacho

That's how I'd go. Mixture of 1st team and back ups. No point playing a team full of young 'uns. They need to play along side some of our better players or else it's just a reserve game. Put maffeo, humphries, garcia on the bench to bring them on later.
Loosing would pretty much destroy the great start we've had so we must take this seriously.
For spurs I'd give serg a talking to and explain if yr not fit then say so, and if you are put some bloody effort in and sort yr body language out. Thought he was a bit of a disgrace yesterday as he was either sulking or not fit. Neither is acceptable and thought the shit a hard working navas got on here was disgusting and cringe worthy as Sergio seemed to be exempt.

Willy
Sagna Otamendi demi Kolarov
Fernando Fernandinho/yaya
Stirling KDB Roberts
Nacho

That's how I'd go. Mixture of 1st team and back ups. No point playing a team full of young 'uns. They need to play along side some of our better players or else it's just a reserve game. Put maffeo, humphries, garcia on the bench to bring them on later.
Loosing would pretty much destroy the great start we've had so we must take this seriously.
For spurs I'd give serg a talking to and explain if yr not fit then say so, and if you are put some bloody effort in and sort yr body language out. Thought he was a bit of a disgrace yesterday as he was either sulking or not fit. Neither is acceptable and thought the shit a hard working navas got on here was disgusting and cringe worthy as Sergio seemed to be exempt.
Sergio certainly wasn't exempt from criticism, lots saying his attitude was very poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.