Pre Match Thread | Sunderland v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing we dont need to do is toss this game off by playing a disjointed side that havent had playing time together.
1, another defeat wouldnt do us any good .
2, i`m travelling to sunderland and its a long time coming back if your pissed off.

Some of you are actually putting Bony ahead of Iheanacho for this game. A carling cup game. Carling cup. Comical in my opinion
We need to win this game, and give some players who need games an opportunity otherwise they will continue to struggle

We need to win this game, and give some players who need games an opportunity otherwise they will continue to struggle

Oh come on ffs. Iheanacho is very talented and does have the hunger so we need to start him in games like this. He surely can't do any worse than Bony atm

OK Manuel, will you have the balls to go for this starting eleven

Caballero

Maffeo. Otamendi. Demichelis. Kolarov

Fernando. Zucculini

Roberts. Sterling

Iheanacho. Bony

Can't see it in a million years tbqh.

Even I wouldn't want that team out

one thing we dont need to do is toss this game off by playing a disjointed side that havent had playing time together.
1, another defeat wouldnt do us any good .
2, i`m travelling to sunderland and its a long time coming back if your pissed off.

Is this yet another game where we can't play the youth again because it's too important?

OK Manuel, will you have the balls to go for this starting eleven

Caballero

Maffeo. Otamendi. Demichelis. Kolarov

Fernando. Zucculini

Roberts. Sterling

Iheanacho. Bony

Can't see it in a million years tbqh.

I wouldn't want it, in a million years. Plus you'd be the first to moan if that side got us knocked out.

Is this yet another game where we can't play the youth again because it's too important?

Sadly there is truth in this.

This trophy is eminently winnable with our squad but after 2 defeats we need to re-establish our power and therefore start with a strong team, pack the bench with kids be all means, get the game won and bring some on.

Under no circumstances should we do our usual thing of putting big names on the bench as we always end up chasing the game doing that.

Sadly there is truth in this.

This trophy is eminently winnable with our squad but after 2 defeats we need to re-establish our power and therefore start with a strong team, pack the bench with kids be all means, get the game won and bring some on.

Under no circumstances should we do our usual thing of putting big names on the bench as we always end up chasing the game doing that.

Alternatively; start the game with our incredibly talented youth players and let them win the game for us?

Alternatively; start the game with our incredibly talented youth players and let them win the game for us?
One or two. Get through to the next round and they can get more opportunities at a good level. Crash out and then any opportunities they have will be gone for another year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.