Pre Match Thread | Sunderland v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alternatively; start the game with our incredibly talented youth players and let them win the game for us?
Sounds great, problem is we make 5/6 changes and all our flow goes down the pan.

I really am normally a 'give the kids gametime' type of poster, I've regularly said we should have at least one on the bench in all games to give them experience and gametime' when the conditions are right.

I wonder if it's the same people having a go at the likes of Navas, Bony etc that will want them playing rather than the young lads?

Caballero

Maffeo. Demichelis Otamendi. Kolarov

Fernando Fernandinho ( subbed at half time )

Roberts Nasri ( if fit ). KDB

Iheanacho ( will probably be Bony )

Sub's: Hart, Sagna, Mangala/Komps, Yaya, Garcia, Sterling, Aguero/Bony

I wonder if it's the same people having a go at the likes of Navas, Bony etc that will want them playing rather than the young lads?

Caballero

Maffeo. Demichelis Otamendi. Kolarov

Fernando Fernandinho ( subbed at half time )

Roberts Nasri ( if fit ). KDB

Iheanacho ( will probably be Bony )

Sub's: Hart, Sagna, Mangala/Komps, Yaya, Garcia, Sterling, Aguero/Bony
Mangala and Kompany are injured?

Some of you are actually putting Bony ahead of Iheanacho for this game. A carling cup game. Carling cup. Comical in my opinion

I would certainly prefer Iheanacheo to start but it will be Bony.

We have spent a vast amount of money on Bony (hate Wilfried on the shirt) and we need him to deliver, personally would have much preferred we kept Dzeko. At the moment Bony seems like a square peg in a round hole but if he fails to deliver this season then we will be looking at moving him on at a huge loss and then will require huge investment in another new forward. What's really hurting us in the last couple of games is the Aguero injuries and lack of goals scored from Aguero meaning we have had to rely on Bony who is low in confidence and doesn't seem to fit our style of play. It's confusing though as he was a top goal scorer at Swansea so why he is he failing so miserably at City

I think Garcia should start this one. He looked well up for the challenge pre-season.
Must be a bit of a downer for him, if not getting anywhere near the first 11, for this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.