Pre Match Thread | Sunderland v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zabaleta is on the way back it allows us to play Sagna.

This game worries me as we have a lot of players out and motivation is a huge factor in these games. Last season we went out because Newcastle were up for it, and we weren't.

I think Sunderland will be up for it as they have had a nightmare start. It is possible that Advocaat might decide to play the kids though. I'd be giving that some thought if I was in his position

I agree he may start Sagna but not because Zaba is back in training though. Pellers post match interview tells us that he was far from impressed with the defence, so I wouldn't be surprised to see the same back four again as they try to gel.

Willy
Sagna---Demichelis---Otamendi---Kolarov
----------------Fernandinho
-----------Yaya Toure--Nasri
-----Roberts-----Nacho-----Sterling

A strong team with some youth swell.

--------------Willy---------------
Mafo - Demi - Otamendi - Kolorov
Fernando - Yaya
Navas -------KDB-----------Nasri
--------------Bony----------------

I think Pelligrini is no mood to lose this and weill field a strong'ish side to go win the game and if comfortable rest players.

I think a strong side will be fielded to try and get the game won early. If that is achieved, key players can then be rested.
How often have we said this about cup games,and the opposite happens and end up in a slog of a match,we played a strong team at home to Newcastle last season league cup and lost,take nothing for granted ...

Be gentle....that is all I ask...
The only team we have beaten this season is Exeter, and they stuck 3 past us in the first half

Do you think you put out the reserves and concentrate on the league survival?

Tbh mate..I don't think it matters, either tomorrow night, or to the league.
I don't think we will make too many changes from Saturday....
My concern is, I don't think our scoreboard has been in double figures before...it might short the floodlights!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.