Pre/post Wembley drinks around London.

Last time I did the Torch was in the play off final in 99 and I have to say it was absolutely buzzing and this is having done the west side of wembley pubs several times.

Driving to Hillingdon near Uxbridge. Few beers around there then go to denham station for train direct to Wembley. Probs have a couple at the ground then.

Not many boozers around Wembley really. Green man will be rammed. There's a boozer called the torch about 15 minute walk away but that'll be rammed too I rekon.

Driving to Hillingdon near Uxbridge. Few beers around there then go to denham station for train direct to Wembley. Probs have a couple at the ground then.

Not many boozers around Wembley really. Green man will be rammed. There's a boozer called the torch about 15 minute walk away but that'll be rammed too I rekon.
We haven't got The Green Man anyway

I'm getting the train down and arriving Euston about 11 and want proper ale so need a good pub open early.
Best bet for my search was Wetherspoons; there's the Euston Flyer but it doesn't open until 12 but then
I found the Metropolitan which opens at 1030 and is right outside Baker Street tube ideal for heading up later
to the east side pubs when after a few good ales I will be able to stand crap beer.
Only problem drinking in central London first is that there might be loads of dippers about so have to play it by ear. There are some good real ale pubs in Marylebone if necessary.
Don't forget you can use contactless bank cards to get on the tube now so no need to queue ticketwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.