Pre/post Wembley drinks around London.

Talking to a couple of scousers in work and they were advised to go Kingsbury area pre match or the globe in baker st and that a lot of them will be doing the same, also they knew at least 3 going down without tickets on their coach hoping for either a touted one or a jib. Also a mate who work warrington with an even split in his office the scousers were buying tickets off ticket sites in their and our end, they were goung camden pre game.

I think no matter where you go outside the official areas there is onna be a lot of mixed drinking, lets hope it's as good natured as stoke and sunderland were

Up at 4am for the flight down from Edinburgh...can't wait, first trip to Wembley and will be one I won't remember come Monday morning especially starting at 5.30am in the airport before hand haha. Where is best to go for some atmosphere before the game?

Talking to a couple of scousers in work and they were advised to go Kingsbury area pre match or the globe in baker st and that a lot of them will be doing the same, also they knew at least 3 going down without tickets on their coach hoping for either a touted one or a jib. Also a mate who work warrington with an even split in his office the scousers were buying tickets off ticket sites in their and our end, they were goung camden pre game.

I think no matter where you go outside the official areas there is onna be a lot of mixed drinking, lets hope it's as good natured as stoke and sunderland were
Stopped in Kingsbury las night, now sat in JJ Moons about 20yds away from Kingsbury tube and its allocated to city only. Bouncers turning scousers away, funny as fcuk one family claiming they were being "scousist".
Tube takes 3 mins to Wembley park

In the North London Tavern, Kilburn. Its gone a bit up market. A smattering of Blues, and pool fans. A few families in, its a bit of a gastro pub.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.