Pre season in Melbourne

Idontpullout said:
foetus said:
I'm just gonna wait for general sale for city v madrid...surely it's not all gonna sell out in pre-sale, right? How fast are the general sale tickets expected to sell out?
I hope not. If it were the rags or livershite then maybe. I doubt our following is as large as theres over here.

Sign up at tickettek and add yourself to the priority pre-sale waiting list as they go for sale on friday.
Righto will do. I still don't understand what the priority waiting list means..hence I haven't applied for it yet.

edit: don't know how to apply for priority. No links on ticketek.
I'll just hope for the best when general sale comes out. It's just me going so surely I can find a single seat somewhere.

foetus said:
Idontpullout said:
foetus said:
I'm just gonna wait for general sale for city v madrid...surely it's not all gonna sell out in pre-sale, right? How fast are the general sale tickets expected to sell out?
I hope not. If it were the rags or livershite then maybe. I doubt our following is as large as theres over here.

Sign up at tickettek and add yourself to the priority pre-sale waiting list as they go for sale on friday.
Righto will do. I still don't understand what the priority waiting list means..hence I haven't applied for it yet.

I'll just hope for the best when general sale comes out. It's just me going so surely I can find a single seat somewhere.
I'll check how I did it when I get to a computer later today. Its abit of a head fuck the way its setup.

got mine for both games this morning for the 6 of us, bronze for roma and silver for the RM game. should be great atmoshere, crappy seating, unless you get the platinum but will be a good week with training sessions to watch and the general buzz.

foetus said:
Idontpullout said:
foetus said:

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=INTCHAWAIT
Make sure you are logged in your account and click join the waitlist next to priority group pre-sale

adelaideblue said:
got mine for both games this morning for the 6 of us, bronze for roma and silver for the RM game. should be great atmoshere, crappy seating, unless you get the platinum but will be a good week with training sessions to watch and the general buzz.
have you ever been to the MCG before? om wondering what it would be like to watch this on a big cricket oval.

i may be coming over for this. i have just had an email from the lotto with "news about my ticket". i haven't opened the email yet to see how much i've won. thought i would check flights to Aus first so i'd know whether to be excited or not.

Idontpullout said:
foetus said:
Idontpullout said:

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=INTCHAWAIT
Make sure you are logged in your account and click join the waitlist next to priority group pre-sale
Cheers mate...I'm on the list! Thanks to everyone else who helped as well. Lets wait and see what happens.

Idontpullout said:
adelaideblue said:
have you ever been to the MCG before? om wondering what it would be like to watch this on a big cricket oval.

yep its awful to watch football unfortunately. Of course it will be buzzing but I wouldn't advise sitting up in the 4th tier- you are so far from the action you may as well not be there! squares don't work well within ovals

BobbyManc12 said:
Just got bronze tickets, $181 for two, right at the back but at least we'll be there.

The cheapest ones were the Man City Active area but missed out on those, they were right behind the goal.

$200+ per ticket to sit near the halfway line is a bit ridiculous.

Snap, I tried to get 6 tickets in the city supporters bay as soon as they went on sale, no luck so went for bronze. Looks like we'll be up in the gods, might takes some binos. A group of us coming down from the far north for the city-real game. I see telstra have added $10 to each ticket compared to the general sale price, thanks telstra you robbing bastards.

Still should be a good trip and I've got 7 months to come up with a story for the other half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.