Pre season in Melbourne

Idontpullout said:
does anyone know how to register for the priority group pre-sale. theres no more spots left on the telstra one. absolute bullshit.

It's a bit confusing but it looks like you can still get a code from a telstra mobile, and then buy tickets with the phone tomorrow. Can you find someone co-operative who is a telstra mobile customer?

the talisman said:
Idontpullout said:
does anyone know how to register for the priority group pre-sale. theres no more spots left on the telstra one. absolute bullshit.

It's a bit confusing but it looks like you can still get a code from a telstra mobile, and then buy tickets with the phone tomorrow. Can you find someone co-operative who is a telstra mobile customer?
yeah im chasing my tail trying to do that now. i think im on the waiting list for the priority group pre-sale through ticketek which is friday. they would only allocate a certain amount of tickets for pre-sales wouldnt they? im hoping it wont be sold out by this time tommorow.

Idontpullout said:
the talisman said:
Idontpullout said:

yeah im chasing my tail trying to do that now. i think im on the waiting list for the priority group pre-sale through ticketek which is friday. they would only allocate a certain amount of tickets for pre-sales wouldnt they? im hoping it wont be sold out by this time tommorow.

Sorry I can't be more help, actually your post made me check the telstra website, I got a code yesterday from a telstra customer and was going to buy online in the morning but it seems I've got to follow the link on his phone. I think.

5 of us going down from Cairns so i hope it works tomorrow.

Good luck, if you're stuck could you get to a telstra shop at opening time, get a $2 sim, put it in your phone and use that?

the talisman said:
Idontpullout said:
the talisman said:

Sorry I can't be more help, actually your post made me check the telstra website, I got a code yesterday from a telstra customer and was going to buy online in the morning but it seems I've got to follow the link on his phone. I think.

5 of us going down from Cairns so i hope it works tomorrow.

Good luck, if you're stuck could you get to a telstra shop at opening time, get a $2 sim, put it in your phone and use that?
all good mate. i think im just gonna try my luck on friday. i think it should be alright.

Hey mate, just got myself a $2 Telstra starter pack and activated it online. Now I have a code I can use tomorrow 9am to buy me tickets.

Are the prices for just one match? Platinum is $215 and that's a lot for one freaking game :/

Badz said:
Hey mate, just got myself a $2 Telstra starter pack and activated it online. Now I have a code I can use tomorrow 9am to buy me tickets.

Are the prices for just one match? Platinum is $215 and that's a lot for one freaking game :/

Yes 1 match. Starts at 59 and goes up to 220

Just got bronze tickets, $181 for two, right at the back but at least we'll be there.

The cheapest ones were the Man City Active area but missed out on those, they were right behind the goal.

$200+ per ticket to sit near the halfway line is a bit ridiculous.

foetus said:
I'm just gonna wait for general sale for city v madrid...surely it's not all gonna sell out in pre-sale, right? How fast are the general sale tickets expected to sell out?
I hope not. If it were the rags or livershite then maybe. I doubt our following is as large as theres over here.

Sign up at tickettek and add yourself to the priority pre-sale waiting list as they go for sale on friday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.