Pre Season - What’s going on?

It's not that far, mate. Four hours on the Shinkansen, give or take. It is a very comfortable ride, actually.

Iniesta has left Vissel Kobe anyway so it could be anywhere. Even at the CFA. Ooooh.
I know more about Japan that you can possibly imagine.
The point was I didn’t even know they’d left for Japan much less arrived there

Pointless threads and flapping fannies - What's going on?
This time last year i questioned why we only had 3 pre season games (including the charity shield) when the charity shield was Liverpool's 6th game.
After what happened last season I think I'll just relax and let the boss get on with it.

This time last year i questioned why we only had 3 pre season games (including the charity shield) when the charity shield was Liverpool's 6th game.
After what happened last season I think I'll just relax and let the boss get on with it.
Exactly,anything else is a waste of mental energy.

Could someone on here not have organised some of the airport guys to be at King street last night, for piccies! Barton isn't far!
Look, I was at Barton over the weekend for the night shift. EB was meant to bring me a flask of tea, but she is scared of the dark. In the morning, i had to cycle to the closest Whetherspoons for a sink wash, beans on toast for breakfast and then 6 pints of their finest to blend in with the locals.

Unfortunately by the time I left the pub my bike had been nicked. If anyone has been offered a Raleigh Griffter please give me a nod

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.