Premier League agrees the "New Deal for Football" aka please don't regulate us.

Those League Cup days that we don't play will be filled with lucrative friendly matches ;)

I think there are more CL group games starting next season (or the season after?), right? Would rather have the Carabao than a bunch of European dead rubbers but it doesn't make money.

Can we not just sack off the EFL Trophy and play the EDS in the League Cup instead?
This was my first thought. Limit the amount of over-23s that can play in it for sides in European competition and let them play games in a different venue concurrently with their European games if necessary.

I like the League Cup. Nobody consulted me. I'm unhappy.

So... if ManUre win the Not in Europe place, they get a crack at the League Cup but the teams who regularly win it, can't be in it, because they have to go to the E.U. or other overseas places. Brexit of the League Cup, Carabaoxit.

Well my take on it is entirely selfish, because none of the other clubs have done anything but try to fuck City over.

I’m glad we won’t be in the league cup any more. It takes some pressure off our players and is an entirely logical thing to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.