Premier League (Boxing Day) Games

I do have to say I have enjoyed Amazon not paying for any media facilities for the pundits so they have to stand on the pitch in the pissing rain.

I think most of us know what’s going to happen here , think i’ll Watch the wrestling

Not gonna watch it . There will be a penalty for Liverpool in the game Leicester will score the hen go to VAR and get chalked off . Then Liverpool wil score late in the game with a lucky goal . Not a cat in hells chance Leicester will win this game

Salah and Mane to win this one 3 penalties to Vardy's and Maddisons 2.

2 sides full of diving. cheating fuckers.

You can write the dipper game report now.
Liverpool win comfortably against challengers Leicester. (Awarded numerous free kicks for going near a dipper), (if dippers losing, even it up with a penalty)
Milner comes on as sub and within 3 minutes the dippers are awarded a penalty after salah is shot by that sniper who has a home and away season ticket 1-0 and Vardy given offside by the length of his nose when clearly onside after Alllison let's a shot through his hands. Match report courtesy of Liverpool echo sat at Stockley Park

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.