Premier League (Boxing Day) Games

Can’t look past the scousers winning,I think Leicester are starting to hit a wall,we should have smashed them more than the 3-1 can see it being a similar scoreline tonight for the scousers,although that may be down to VAR assisting them to that result if needed ...

Not gonna watch it . There will be a penalty for Liverpool in the game Leicester will score the hen go to VAR and get chalked off . Then Liverpool wil score late in the game with a lucky goal . Not a cat in hells chance Leicester will win this game

Haha, I’m going to watch the first half, if any of the above plays out then it will be going off rapid style.

Come on Leicester, get into these ****s!!!

Will leave it on for a bit but I highly doubt I’ll watch it all. Leicester being up for this will play into Liverpool’s hands, they’ll murder them on the break and will be even more comfortable than our win last weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.