Sheffield United, Tottenham, Brentford, Everton, Chelsea

Man United around November and March
Liverpool around December and April
Chelsea around September and February
Arsenal around October and May
Newcastle around September and January
Tottenham around August and March

Final game Crystal Palace

Someone who seemed to know what he was talking about in the pub on Sunday was saying that several clubs, three I think he said, have requested a run of away games to start the season, to get their grounds ready.

If that’s true, and the PL grant them their request, that’s going to have an impact on a lot of teams throughout the season.

I think it’s a significant advantage to get all the most difficult looking away games done and dusted as early as possible, so I think it would be advantageous if we had a really difficult start and get as many games as possible at places like Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea, United out of the way before Christmas.

First thing I always look for and hope for is a home game to finish off though.

Someone who seemed to know what he was talking about in the pub on Sunday was saying that several clubs, three I think he said, have requested a run of away games to start the season, to get their grounds ready.

If that’s true, and the PL grant them their request, that’s going to have an impact on a lot of teams throughout the season.

I think it’s a significant advantage to get all the most difficult looking away games done and dusted as early as possible, so I think it would be advantageous if we had a really difficult start and get as many games as possible at places like Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea, United out of the way before Christmas.

Yes, always want liverpool away first, and home in second half of season.

I can only think of Luton where that request would be legitimate?

Wouldn't put it past some clubs to try and gerrymander their fixtures accordingly.

I can only think of Luton where that request would be legitimate?

Wouldn't put it past some clubs to try and gerrymander their fixtures accordingly.

I was a bit pissed. The guy seemed to know more specifics than your average pub know it all but I wasn’t paying full attention. Are Liverpool having work done? I’ve got a vague recollection they may have been mentioned?

dreading spurs as its the yearly spanking but also chelsea as they have pochettino who knows how to win against pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.