Premier League Games 11/12/13/14/15 May '24

Have Arsenal won the League today, Fuck me Sky trying to over-hype the Spurs game,
Desperate, Clutching at straws, We can see all the dirty tricks starting calling out Spurs saying they will fold

Have Arsenal won the League today, Fuck me Sky trying to over-hype the Spurs game,
Desperate, Clutching at straws, We can see all the dirty tricks starting calling out Spurs saying they will fold
Have you noticed its all about can teams stop us winning it or putting a dent in our chances but that narrative is never thrown at Arsenal before their games.

Nothing’s changed. It was always a long shot for a weakened rags team to get anything from Arse - even though they were poor.
In our hands. Two wins and we’re history makers as the greatest ever team.
Three wins and we’re in the promised land :)

They've learnt from last season. Not as emotional. Once panda eyes scored they just shut up shop. They're a point ahead and plus three goals better they didn't need to take risks.

Certainly. When they lost the other week, there were no tears or turning. That's when I knew they wouldn't tail off.

If we fail to beat spurs it’s done,just to much to make up on the goals front the following Sunday would need a bucket load and then hope arsenal score no more than 1 or 2 ..

Have you noticed its all about can teams stop us winning it or putting a dent in our chances but that narrative is never thrown at Arsenal before their games.

Spot on

United pulled a quick one today and rested many players while fielding a weakened team, Nobody questioned why are United resting players with a chance of finishing in the top 6, Spurs have had their card marked and Dare they rest players vs City.

Arsenal did not need to play today and United handed them a free pass, If you were a neutral fan watching today it would be hard to say who is going for the title

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.