Premier League Games 11/12/13/14 August 2023

Disagree that dippers team will absolutely dominates Fergie era and it's also including what you mentioned above.

Our and dippers highest point achieved in single season will win any PL titles that have been won by the rags in Fergie Era.
That United team won the league with 87 points and won the Champions League in the same season. They would absolutely annihilate that Liverpool team.

Van Der Sar
Neville
Ferdinand
Vidic
Evra
Carrick
Scholes
Giggs
Ronaldo
Rooney
Tevez

Then they had the likes of Luis Saha, Owen Hargreaves and Nani on the bench.

I would swap Salah for Ronaldo and maybe Van Dijk for Vidic, but that's about it. Not another Liverpool player would get in that team for me.

Macalister is thinking what kind of donkey is in front of me.

He really is abysmal. The funniest one was someone on RAWK last season said he would score more than Harry and Haaland combined. That must have been like 70 goals between them.

Mind you I can't take the piss now because we have Richarlason upfront who will probably score less

Sky are shooting themselves in the foot big time by trying to be woke or something. Too many daft kids and women everywhere. At least Keane had a great career and knows what he's talking about, as did Souness.
Thought the same about the soccer Saturday lot when they got rid of Charlie etc, they had personalities, chemistry and bloody knowledge, still as long as it ticks boxes eh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.