Premier League Games 11/12/13/14 August 2023

The best thing about SKYsports and TNT and their Punditry teams is they don't have anything to do with the game or have any control over the game other than speak, They even don't talk a good game and are only there to blow smoke up the armchair fans' bums,

Dumb and Dummer Neville and Carragher know so little about the modern game it's laughable, It's so 1970s good cop bad cop stuff and as for Roy Keane he's the scary sergeant they have to report back to and dare you speak back to him,

Does anybody in England really watch the build-up and listen to the crap they spout for a couple of hours, Other than the team news it's pointless? talk is cheap and for the radio not for football on TV, Just start the show 15 minutes before kickoff and when its finished close the show,

Nobody wants to hear the pundits talking crap about the game we just watched, We understand football that's why we love the game, We use to moan like fuck to our mates down the pub or at work about that game, Now it's did you hear what Neville or Carragher said,

Let’s get this straight, just turned on SkySports news for my football update….highlights was Sturridge singing songs post match at the side of the pitch to Roy Keane while Richards is doing his loud fake laugh.

Keane did not look happy

For once, i’m in agreement with Keane that Rag Tw@t.

I’m here for the football and nothing but football, not the banter, TickTock and selfie shite.

Before you know it, Arsenal Tv etc….will be presenting saturday/sunday football - mark my words

That United team won the league with 87 points and won the Champions League in the same season. They would absolutely annihilate that Liverpool team.

Van Der Sar
Neville
Ferdinand
Vidic
Evra
Carrick
Scholes
Giggs
Ronaldo
Rooney
Tevez

Then they had the likes of Luis Saha, Owen Hargreaves and Nani on the bench.

I would swap Salah for Ronaldo and maybe Van Dijk for Vidic, but that's about it. Not another Liverpool player would get in that team for me.
Hang on a minute you think Salah i’d better than Ronaldo was?

I've never ever turned on Sky (IPTV) for pre match bollocks. It goes on 1minute to kick off and if we win I'll wait for Peps interview

The best thing about SKYsports and TNT and their Punditry teams is they don't have anything to do with the game or have any control over the game other than speak, They even don't talk a good game and are only there to blow smoke up the armchair fans' bums,

Dumb and Dummer Neville and Carragher know so little about the modern game it's laughable, It's so 1970s good cop bad cop stuff and as for Roy Keane he's the scary sergeant they have to report back to and dare you speak back to him,

Does anybody in England really watch the build-up and listen to the crap they spout for a couple of hours, Other than the team news it's pointless? talk is cheap and for the radio not for football on TV, Just start the show 15 minutes before kickoff and when its finished close the show,

Nobody wants to hear the pundits talking crap about the game we just watched, We understand football that's why we love the game, We use to moan like fuck to our mates down the pub or at work about that game, Now it's did you hear what Neville or Carragher said,
I haven't watched the build up to our games now for a few years. I'll watch the build up now and again as a neutral but never for our games.

What they are trying to do is bring the younger fans on board with sky as in under 30 thing is that age be going for IPTV they ain't going to pay £100 a month for it
Watched the game on laptop on sky go with a usually bang on internet connection and it stuttered, went blurred and crashed probably about 30 times. They should concentrate on their stream quality before they think about anything else.

Let’s get this straight, just turned on SkySports news for my football update….highlights was Sturridge singing songs post match at the side of the pitch to Roy Keane while Richards is doing his loud fake laugh.

Keane did not look happy

For once, i’m in agreement with Keane that Rag Tw@t.

I’m here for the football and nothing but football, not the banter, TickTock and selfie shite.

Before you know it, Arsenal Tv etc….will be presenting saturday/sunday football - mark my words
You can tune in from 6:30 for tomorrow nights shit fest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.