Premier League Games 11/12/13/14 August 2023

I hope you realise that that wasn't what I was driving at.
oh-sure-john-candy.gif

Presenter calls them out on their spending within 30 seconds, and that they should be title contenders. Neville shoots it down

“Manchester United Football Club should not be expected to challenge for the title every season. That is a ludicrous expectation. They have to be able to take sabbaticals every now and then. Some times for a decade or two. Or, what I like to call ‘mini retirements’.” — Gary Neville

“Manchester United Football Club should not be expected to challenge for the title every season. That is a ludicrous expectation. They have to be able to take sabbaticals every now and then. Some times for a decade or two. Or, what I like to call ‘mini retirements’.” — Gary Neville
I’m on one today and just looking at his face makes me want to punch it hard. Carney and spitty agreed with presenter though.

Slapped arsed, bunk bed sleeping twat.

Presenter calls them out on their spending within 30 seconds, and that they should be title contenders. Neville shoots it down

He’s moved the goalposts again he was always waffling man utd should be challenging for the title now it’s top 4 and a trophy is seen as huge success,the presenter is right ten Haag has had a season to bed in now they should be challenging full stop I don’t want to hear transition bollocks ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.