Premier League Games 11/12/13/14 August 2023

Haaland pick the wrong club?

Top goalscorer -36
Premier winner
Fa cup winner
Champions league winners

How is sky sports still relevant?

I have never heard such bullshit in all my life. It’s embarrassing.
What else would you expect from carragher,it’s just jealousy over us having Haaland and the red scousers with nunez..Karen Carney talking more sense than the two muppets..

What else would you expect from carragher,it’s just jealousy over us having Haaland and the red scousers with nunez..Karen Carney talking more sense than the two muppets..
Not to worry she will be binned off very shortly if she doesn't buy into Red club love in ...............I actually don't mind her she turned up and made Carragher look a right twat and tbh her piece was spot on I mean how many of us thought that ?????

Wait… did they actually ask that question again now?

I knew they did it when he first signed but doing it now is absolutely absurd.
Carragher repeatedly saying it and spending 15 minutes about how as Treble winners we misuse 52 goal haaland.

Haaland pick the wrong club?

Top goalscorer -36
Premier winner
Fa cup winner
Champions league winners

How is sky sports still relevant?

I have never heard such bullshit in all my life. It’s embarrassing.
[Haaland scores with his first touch of the season, 4 minutes in to the first match]

Jamie Carragher: Took him long enough. He’d have scored with no touch before the match kicked off if he had gone to Liverpool.

Carragher repeatedly saying it and spending 15 minutes about how as Treble winners we misuse 52 goal haaland.
buzz-woody.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.