Premier League Games 11/12/13/14 August 2023

I’m on one today and just looking at his face makes me want to punch it hard. Carney and spitty agreed with presenter though.

Slapped arsed, bunk bed sleeping twat.
Neville has one of the most punchable mugs in football, alongside Klopp, Fernandes, and recently (unfortunately) Arteta.

And that’s coming from a lifelong stringent pacifist!

Anybody any idea how much we have spent in this window so far,sky had a table up with how much spent and received on transfers chelsea top then the rags and arsenal a few more teams then City nearly sure it was £244 mill spent but net spend we were £21 mill in profit ..

Glad Sky aren’t focussing on Ederson being our quarterback. That’s useful analysis, whereas trying to turn City into a long ball team to get the best out of Haaland is less so.

Haaland pick the wrong club?

Top goalscorer -36
Premier winner
Fa cup winner
Champions league winners

How is sky sports still relevant?

I have never heard such bullshit in all my life. It’s embarrassing.
Another one Spot on

Anybody any idea how much we have spent in this window so far,sky had a table up with how much spent and received on transfers chelsea top then the rags and arsenal a few more teams then City nearly sure it was £244 mill spent but net spend we were £21 mill in profit ..
Yeah I bet that gutted Sky to put that up .............. the nasty evil oil club are actually in profit what a fooking choker for them

Haaland pick the wrong club?

Top goalscorer -36
Premier winner
Fa cup winner
Champions league winners

How is sky sports still relevant?

I have never heard such bullshit in all my life. It’s embarrassing.
Wait… did they actually ask that question again now?

I knew they did it when he first signed but doing it now is absolutely absurd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.