Premier League Games 11/12/13/14 August 2023

The guy he took out didn't even head the ball, it was the Wolves player behind him.

Also

Nketiah got his shot away but was still given.

You see i know a lot of people are going mad at VAR (they are right too obviously).

But i do think people are missing something. Cast your mind back to the pen given against Ederson at Arsenal. The ref gives it straight away. Didnt get referred to VAR. The Ref awarded it without delay. Then contrast that tonight, 100% clearer and automatically the ref on the pitch doesnt give it. Thats his go to automatic thought process…

It demonstrates just how differently we are reffed compared to certain teams in red. Its blatant year after year!!

How anyone cant see the level of corruption that is rooted deep within the game is mind boggling

Wow, it took them 20 minutes from their original statement that “no clear and obvious error” had occurred to change their tune. Disgraceful
Huge dodgy decisions went their way v Us , bin dippers and Arsewipes at old toilet last season. Then they crow about their amazing home record without a hint of shame. Keeps their global worldwide armchair fatties happy I suppose

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.