Premier League Games 11/12/13/14 August 2023

All this apologising bollocks makes it worse. The whole idea of VAR is that they put mistakes right. Everybody single person who saw that knows it’s a penalty. Why can’t they?

Exactly! A fucking apology doesn't give Wolves a point or take two from the rags. It's corruption at the highest level in full view of the watching world. If I was O'Neil I'd tell them to stick their apology where the sun doesn't shine.

If the whole of football thinks the referee made an error, then the referee made an error. VAR should correct that error.

When it comes to certain teams, and that means mainly United, VAR seems to be there to justify the referee's decision, which is always to give any benefit of the doubt those teams.

The cheating couldn't be more obvious than this tonight or the Rashford offside against us.

The "clear and obvious error" clause is a charter to favour certain clubs. 99% of the time a referee gives a 50/50 decision against us. 99% of the time a referee gives a 50/50 decision in favour of United. What does VAR invariably say? There isn't enough in it to change the original decision. Original decision stands.

There should be 19 teams going to Webb tomorrow morning to demand fair treatment, because it could be their turn next.

Every Wolves fan should simmer with anger and rage at the injustice at Old Trafford and give the rags hell at Molineux, but we know they reserve that treatment for Solihull Jack

Have the rags ever been apologised to for a shit decision that affected the result after the game has finished, ever ?..

Have they fcuk..

"Sorry Mr Tent Peg, it appears Haaland WAS 10 yards offside when City scored and he WAS actually interfering with play.

I don't know what we were thinking"

And therein lies the rub..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.