Premier League games 11/12/13 December

They are only six points behind us!

Anyway, the advert on here for Brian Rose for mayor of London. Who the fuck is he? He looks like the bloated corpse of the paper boy!

I'm reading that, apparently, Paddy Power have stopped taking bets on Poch taking over at Arsenal.
I'd be surprised. He's always treated club rivalries with huge amounts of respect.

Can't rule it out though I suppose.

Win our game in hand and we are 3pts off top. Remarkable really when we have been so poor.

I can't help but feel Pep is conscious of the lack of pre-season and has a points target in mind. It was unusual for him not to change things to try and win the game yesterday, a point away was clearly seen as good enough.

There are rosey signs in the CL, albeit from a poor group, but defensively we are excellent. We just need to find that control and dominance and also patience to get the goal and win games.

With our squad and fixtures over Christmas, I remain hopeful we can go on a winning run and get to the top. And them I think our mentality and quality will shine through. We have experience of being at the top and winning the title so can use that to stay on top I hope. Aguero staying fit will be crucial though.

Win our game in hand and we are 3pts off top. Remarkable really when we have been so poor.

I can't help but feel Pep is conscious of the lack of pre-season and has a points target in mind. It was unusual for him not to change things to try and win the game yesterday, a point away was clearly seen as good enough.

There are rosey signs in the CL, albeit from a poor group, but defensively we are excellent. We just need to find that control and dominance and also patience to get the goal and win games.

With our squad and fixtures over Christmas, I remain hopeful we can go on a winning run and get to the top. And them I think our mentality and quality will shine through. We have experience of being at the top and winning the title so can use that to stay on top I hope. Aguero staying fit will be crucial though.

if it's going to be like the much heralded Slurgie "better in the 2nd half of the season" years then it's worth it, and would make a change from prior years where we tend to hit blips the 2nd half of the season (18/19 mostly excluded apart from the Spurs farce).

Sadly I don't see where the attacking verve is coming from unless we try something different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.