Premier League games 11/12/13 December

How the feck is that not a pen for Fulham.
Salah, pathetic trying to con a foul on edge of own box. Booking for cheating.

Dippers pen, when are they ever given, refs are shithouses they really are.

Nah that’s a stretch. I just think he was good at celtic and has had some decent moments at arsenal and if they are in shit then we could try swoop in. We took one left back from them and he was decent so you never know

We took a very good left back from them. Tierney isn't in his class. And by the looks of it won't ever be. He's looked average in an average Arsenal side. If he had been any good he'd stand out, like that kiddie at Brighton.

Would rather have Angelino back.

We took a very good left back from them. Tierney isn't in his class. And by the looks of it won't ever be. He's looked average in an average Arsenal side. If he had been any good he'd stand out, like that kiddie at Brighton.

Would rather have Angelino back.
Yeah in all honesty tierney wouldn’t be my first choice but i just mean in general if we had to i think he’s better than most

Conte will have the choice of Arse or Rags. I wonder who he'll pick...?

Yeah in all honesty tierney wouldn’t be my first choice but i just mean in general if we had to i think he’s better than most

So why post you'd have him if he's not your first choice?

If we had to buy another injury prone left back then he'd be your choice but not first choice?

Why would you replace Peps first choices with your not first choices?

Who of Peps first choices would you replace with your not first choices?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.