Premier League games 11/12/13 December

Arsenal are in free fall holy shit. Saw stat saying that they have 2 goals in last 8! league matches with both being not from open play...

Arsenal are too arrogant to get a guy like Hassenhuttl. It'll be a big name if they can get one. Tuchel might be free at the end of the season. Maybe Koeman after Barcelona sack him.

They might even make a move for Wenger to return.

I've always seen Wenger finishing his career at P.S.G. He'd do well there, too. Big budget, and he's a canny fellow. I think Tuchel will be sacked if P.S.G. are knocked out of the CL. (P.S.G. just lost at home to Olympique Lyonnais, by the way).

What changes are these that will transform our form?
Well Pep has been recently talking about picking players on merit. If he practices what he preaches, there a few players in this side who shouldn’t be in this side. He can either stick with underperforming players such as Sterling and Mahrez and watch the whole side suffer, or he can deservedly drop them and give others a go. I don’t see how Foden for example, could perform any worse as a wide forward than either of them.

I've always seen Wenger finishing his career at P.S.G. He'd do well there, too. Big budget, and he's a canny fellow. I think Tuchel will be sacked if P.S.G. are knocked out of the CL. (P.S.G. just lost at home to Olympique Lyonnais, by the way).
Wenger wouldn't want to oust himself as a hypocrite though if he went to PSG, after all of his complaining about City.

On another note, hopefully people can see that with the struggles of Liverpool, PSG and Bayern, that this is maybe a rather unique season due to certain obvious factors.

I think we've gambled to much on left backs already. And he won't be cheap. Cost them 25m plus and he's still very unproven.

Next you'll be saying Ozil would be a good purchase.
Nah that’s a stretch. I just think he was good at celtic and has had some decent moments at arsenal and if they are in shit then we could try swoop in. We took one left back from them and he was decent so you never know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.