Premier League Games 11/12/13 Feb

It's not handball in the letter of the law. Neither are the pens Clattenburg gave against us.

But it's pretty much 100% that if someone puts the ball in with his hand, it gets disallowed, law or not. Until now.
I`ve seen Franny Lee score with his hand at Spurs and nothing was more blatant.Why the fuck anyone could even start blaming Clattenburg for todays decision is beyond me.Case of too many Blue Tinted Specs being worn.

We are not talking about Sane. This is Arsenal, and we are talking about Sanchez.

If some people want to make an argument about the balance of decision making between the top clubs, then it is clear city generally get the raw end of the deal.

I`ve seen Franny Lee score with his hand at Spurs and nothing was more blatant.Why the fuck anyone could even start blaming Clattenburg for todays decision is beyond me.Case of too many Blue Tinted Specs being worn.

Come on now Oakie. You're just bitter you lost yours ;-)

We are not talking about Sane. This is Arsenal, and we are talking about Sanchez.

If some people want to make an argument about the balance of decision making between the top clubs, then it is clear city generally get the raw end of the deal.

Sure. But not in this case.

So if Sanches & punched him in the face first & got away with it, the fact it was given would mean it was ok ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.