Premier League Games 11/12/13 May

not really sure how I feel about that result tonight....

Utd got hammered!!!...ahhahahahahahaha

the scousers won a game.......FFFS FFS FFS and may get into the CL next season !!!!!!!!!

When I was in business, we used to say if you have a high performer with a bad attitude and and an average performer with a great attitude you always get rid of the bad attitude. They are incredibly damaging to an organisation.
I run a team and there is absolutely no problem with that behaviour, it just has to stay behind closed doors and be on a 1 on 1 environment. There are two things that Mane has now pointed out to the world; poisonous attitude to the squad (team) and lack of discipline (leader).

Genuinely don't think I've seen a player with as big a disparity between their reputation and what they've actually done on the pitch as Paul Pogba. Even now, after years of doing pretty much fuck all, you still get tons of people claiming he's amazing and I genuinely have no idea why

He does have good technical ability, and thus he plays the odd nice pass or score the odd good long range goal. Maybe a nice dribble here and there too... but the 'here and there' is the key bit really isn't it? He's just Nani, but as a midfielder. Occasional moments of brilliance, but just so inconsistent. Nani was also highly technically gifted but just disappeared often. Still, he'd probably be United's best forward now, but he was just nowt more than a squad player for a United side miles better than this one. That's all Pogba would be at City too. A backup if we needed to rest Gundo/KDB/Bernardo.

He does have good technical ability, and thus he plays the odd nice pass or score the odd good long range goal. Maybe a nice dribble here and there too... but the 'here and there' is the key bit really isn't it? He's just Nani, but as a midfielder. Occasional moments of brilliance, but just so inconsistent. Nani was also highly technically gifted but just disappeared often. Still, he'd probably be United's best forward now, but he was just nowt more than a squad player for a United side miles better than this one. That's all Pogba would be at City too. A backup if we needed to rest Gundo/KDB/Bernardo.
He’s in the elite technically gifted class, but lacks mentality.

Gio Kinkladze type of guy.

We loved Gio because he brought joy to a shit team. He went to Derby after us.

They are frustrated with him because he stops them being an elite side, but can see his quality.

Leicester dropping points to Southampton and Newcastle. Only got themselves to blame if they do miss out which is looking very likely at this point. Deja vu for the foxes
Certainly looking like it is going to cost us, our small squad was always going to be a problem, especially in this contracted season, but it’s not over quite yet.

Or Mendy :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.