Premier League Games 11/12/13 May

They will keep it tight for 60 minutes and then use the bench to win it. Bench is strong for a reason. Just can't see Rogers going for it.

That team says to me he's prepared to surrender the title tonight in an effort to win the Liverpool and Europa league final game.

Strikes me as a "let's get it over with" selection. Still wouldn't surprise me if Leicester make a mess of things though.

2bh, much like the Dippers kids last season and knowing the bottle jobs Leicester are, the Rags will probably still win.

Besides you don't agree to start an ESL together and then try and screw each other over. They're in bed together.

No point waiting for the rags to f*ck up. Probably get a lucky deflection from a shit shot by a new kid and he'll be called up for England in summer. Ref will send off Vardy or Schmeichel to help them and lines will be redrawn after the ball has left a players foot if Leicester score.

Not sure if I can be bothered to watch this as I think we all know the bent officiating will be making sure that the rags win this.

I am not into controversial statements but Leicester should dissolve as a football club and Rodgers should retire as a manager if Leicester don't win tonight. Also the league title medals being snatched from Vardy and co.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.