Premier League Games 11/12/13 May

What a strange team selection by Ole....
Gives him a get out, he'll say they would have won the league without all those pesky fixtures......the ones we've had all season. He'll also hide behind the reason they've got a little build up.

Going to be funny on Thursday if they throw tonight, can see it going off big time.

Not sure if I can be bothered to watch this as I think we all know the bent officiating will be making sure that the rags win this.
Going to follow on a betting site with graphics, will bang it on in the last 10 mins if a title win is possibly happening.

Wow! The have big guns? My old weapons instructor used to have a rhyme
This is a rifle, this is a gun (pointing to his cock)
This for fighting, this is for fun.

Is this the kind of ‘gun’ you were thinking about?
Nailed it

Even with the state of that United XI, I still expect them to win tonight.
Can’t see it. Don’t think he’ll even bring the better players off the bench. They can’t lose to Liverpool and give City the title same night

Can’t see it. Don’t think he’ll even bring the better players off the bench. They can’t lose to Liverpool and give City the title same night
It's fantastic how the tick tock has changed their targets, damage limitation and a shit Thursday night cup will be pushed as a successful season.

Well if Leicester don't win now Rogers should resign tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.