Premier League Games 12/13/14/15/16 April

Huddersfield are gonna struggle in the championship. No atmosphere now it isn't a big game, who would have guessed. Doesn't matter the team or the stadium all fans in England are the same.

Huddersfield are poor. I sometimes feel for fans of these clubs. All the angst, effort and euphoria to get to the premier league and then nothing really. Just games of eleven men behind the ball and still getting beat.

If our players at 0-0 in the Champions Lg game, had put the same effort in blocking the shot, as the Huddersfield defender just did v Llorente, at 0-2 in a meaningless game, we would be at least level in the tie.

Yes it was a poor goal all round from our perspective, a lazy goal.

I know spuds have rested
7 players but how did we lose to them ?
We played a lineup that wasn’t expected with different tactics to normal (no press, defended deeper with a 4-4-2, two in defensive mid, two wingers trying to cut inside with their better foot) in the hope of a surprise but it didn’t work.

The thing is Spurs picked up injuries and didn’t make more of it and only scored one goal.

I really fancy us on Wednesday, especially if we play outside their full backs with Sané left and Sterling right with two creators (de Bruyne+Bernardo or de Bruyne+David) further forward in midfield.

I’d still rather win tomorrow and next Saturday over Wednesday though. All three would be magic, mind!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.