Premier League Games 12/13/14/15/16 April

If we look at how Brighton's players defended every ball too, it shows it up. If they had defended like we did that goal, we would have won the semi final about 8-0.

No help to Huddersfield though, as they are total shite.

We do defend like that on the odd occasion but I think we have to do it so little we kind of lose the habit. It still annoys me watching it, so soft, even then Ederson should save it.

If our players at 0-0 in the Champions Lg game, had put the same effort in blocking the shot, as the Huddersfield defender just did v Llorente, at 0-2 in a meaningless game, we would be at least level in the tie.
Unfortunately that's what happens when you play a liability at LB.

We do defend like that on the odd occasion but I think we have to do it so little we kind of lose the habit. It still annoys me watching it, so soft, even then Ederson should save it.

If we want to win these 'titles' as Pep would say, we need to be more than just good at football in the next month.

We need to fight & run like fuck.

If we want to win these 'titles' as Pep would say, we need to be more than just good at football in the next month.

We need to fight & run like fuck.

Yes we had that hunger after the Newcastle defeat but have dropped off just lately. This is probably a combination of fatigue and the last few games being fairly easy so we have coasted them, now harder to up it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.