Premier League Games 12/13/14/15 March

Shit reffing again at the swamp.
Antonio got barged in the back by the hamburgular and got nothing, not one minute later the fanny with the fa cup handles ears went down with minimal contact and atkinson was ready to give it but played advantage.
Sticks out like a sore thumb or like the teeth on the rat.

West Ham, another side that only bust a gut against us and roll over for the rags and dippers. That shit was on the bug eyed coward Moyes's team selection. Mind you although the players he brought on meant they attacked more they were dogshit too.

Pep spot on, every single trophy we've won we've earnt on our merit with no help from anyone.

I hope they won't qualify for Europe and next year back for fighting to avoid relegation. Their 'football-pundit's valued football' is a total crap. And less said about the best MF pairing in the league the better.

the west ham fan that comes on here your team and manager are a disgrace
to roll over and let utd beat you is a joke after how you played at the etihad the other week
is jesse lingard really worth taking a bumming because that is what happened

it should not be allowed in the premier league to loan players from other premier league clubs. its a form of cheating when your taking a player knowing his parent club is in need of points ? also he had to sit out and laugh with the utd players and coaches before the game its sending the message right there

i truly hope west ham get fuck all out of this season because you are dancing with the devil. i have another hate in football and the list is long ? i hope we thump you next time we play west ham. but we know you will be up for it and hoping to get something out of the game so that the likes of utd will again send you a loan player again

west ham = cheats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.