Premier League Games 12/13/14/15 March

Classy!
And below the standards of this forum
I honestly dont give a fuck what you think. The twat gets away with it time and again. Obviously you think it's ok the way he acts and you think my words are worse than someone who deliberately is a snidey twat and his fouls will one day cause serious harm.

I honestly dont give a fuck what you think. The twat gets away with it time and again. Obviously you think it's ok the way he acts and you think my words are worse than someone who deliberately is a snidey twat and his fouls will one day cause serious harm.
Classy indeed...It is great that you "don't give a fuck what (I) think"
...and so decide that you will tell me what I think.

Classy indeed...It is great that you "don't give a fuck what (I) think"
...and so decide that you will tell me what I think.
Pushing someone into the hoardings type of classy? Mac didn't tell yoiu what to think, he made a presumption of your thoughts based on your comment, so, why don't you tell us what you think of the snidey little shit? (Robertson!)

Reactions: mac
Pushing someone into the hoardings type of classy? Mac didn't tell yoiu what to think, he made a presumption of your thoughts based on your comment, so, why don't you tell us what you think of the snidey little shit? (Robertson!)
No he did not tell me "what to think"
He told me what I WAS thinking...as you say , he presumed, but also presumed wrongly, as indeed you have.
My comments was related solely to his wish for a fellow professional to have his career ended.
I would call out any fan of any club for suggesting such a thing, much as I would call out and laugh AT knobs like "Seany" for his promise.
I suppose Mac also thinks that anyone who supports Keane for his assault of Haaland is OK? Not telling him what he is thinking, simply going along with his (suggested) general view that it is Ok to wish/hope/support the idea that someone should have their career ended.

As I stated, I found this below the standards of most of the members of this forum.

No he did not tell me "what to think"
He told me what I WAS thinking...as you say , he presumed, but also presumed wrongly, as indeed you have.
My comments was related solely to his wish for a fellow professional to have his career ended.
I would call out any fan of any club for suggesting such a thing, much as I would call out and laugh AT knobs like "Seany" for his promise.
I suppose Mac also thinks that anyone who supports Keane for his assault of Haaland is OK? Not telling him what he is thinking, simply going along with his (suggested) general view that it is Ok to wish/hope/support the idea that someone should have their career ended.

As I stated, I found this below the standards of most of the members of this forum.
I ASKED you what you think of Robertson pushing fellow professionals into advertising hoardings?

The problem with the VAR is that it is run by the same incompetent pricks that are on the field
It should be totally independent
Bit like my missus entering the Miss World competition. I'd probably have to vote for her.

err yeh, Mascherano was nothing special for us at all, in fact more of a flop and Tevez, whilst a crowd favourite and scoring ‘that’ goal at OT, wasn’t that great for us either.

Rice is touted to be around 100 mill at the moment , he is class and runs the show every game.
I don't agree that he's arrived at world class level already and only time will tell whether he makes it to the level where those 2 arrived.I recall reading that Mascherano and Tevez's 1st problem was that Pardew never knew where to fit them both into a struggling side.However I hope one day soon you can reappear to tell me I told you so.As far as I'm concerned that'd be a win win as England would benefit.
BTW re 'Rice is touted to be around 100 mill at the moment , he is class and runs the show every game'
All I can say is ....Aaaah the English price .

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.