Premier League Games 12/13/14 January '24

He was already getting minutes in our team. Since then we lost mahrez and he's improved, so yes he would see first team football for us.

The pass to win the penalty was a fantastic pass to open up a tight defence. none of our players play that ball 10 times a game, that's just an outrageous claim.

He's doing very well, the desperation for some blues to downplay his season simply because he no longer belongs to us is proper dipper-like and just odd.

As I said, if he was on loan at chelsea this season and still belonged to us, they'd be gushing praise from the same posters who are trting to downplay his impact.
As i said earlier he looks like Chelsea’s best player at the moment. If he had stayed with us he would be seeing playing minutes but he would (probably) not be a regular starter. Going to Chelsea was a good move for him and getting £42m for a largely unproven young player was good business for us.

He’s a good young player and I want him to do well - just not against us.

He was already getting minutes in our team. Since then we lost mahrez and he's improved, so yes he would see first team football for us.

The pass to win the penalty was a fantastic pass to open up a tight defence. none of our players play that ball 10 times a game, that's just an outrageous claim.

He's doing very well, the desperation for some blues to downplay his season simply because he no longer belongs to us is proper dipper-like and just odd.

As I said, if he was on loan at chelsea this season and still belonged to us, they'd be gushing praise from the same posters who are trting to downplay his impact.
where at any point have i said he wasnt a good player, i havent, what i have said is that he looks good in an average team and he would be on our bench more often than not.

Maybe ten times a game was outrageous but all those players mentioned are more than capable of playing that ball.

If he was on loan at chelsea my viewpoint would be the same and that he looks good in a poor team and he wouldnt trouble our first team at present. It was his choice to back himself rather than improving his play under pep and others and we will see if it pans out, i wish him well but the gushing praise he is currently receiving is down to the fact he left us and i absolutely believe that.

Enzo Fernandez has to be a contender for the biggest waste of over £100m alongside Caciedo , the pair of them wouldnt get on our bench , what do either of them offer ? The Rags player spending has been an utter joke but i think Chelsea have outdone them , the two City rejects are the only decent players in their squad :)

Palmer the difference again. If palmer was on loan at chelsea from us instead of sold, the comments would be substantially different. Stupid to dismiss the impact he's having.
Exactly this, we have an academy player playing well in a struggling team which just shows how well the academy is producing players, they're not even our rivals for the title but yet people on here can't wait to dismiss what hes doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.