Premier League Games 12/13/14 January '24

There’s not a lot of mentions on here of another ex City player but Tosin is a very good centre back who could (and should imo) easily play for a much better team. If we didnt have so many quality centre backs already I’d love to see him back at City.

There was always a player in Palmer and for a young one he's having a decent season. Whether he continues to improve and keep it up remains to be seen. That's the same with all young players. The media hype around him though is ridiculous, the same as it was with Sancho.
thats the risk and sancho is a perfect example of that, its easy to be confident when you're the toast of the town and the press loves you, when it turns the other way like it did with sancho how you cope then is vital

There was always a player in Palmer and for a young one he's having a decent season. Whether he continues to improve and keep it up remains to be seen. That's the same with all young players. The media hype around him though is ridiculous, the same as it was with Sancho.
I’ve seen quite a few comments now saying he’s better than Foden.
Obviously not from City fans.
Good player but definitely getting overhyped.

I’ve seen quite a few comments now saying he’s better than Foden.
Obviously not from City fans.
Good player but definitely getting overhyped.
yeah im sure foden is looking at his career and where chelsea currently are and thinking ive made the wrong decision here lol

Have to say.... again. I am so glad we offloaded Sterling, he is a complete and utter waste of a shirt... just my opinion.

in the interest of not being sexist and given that i absolutely slated leon osman last week, whoever is co commentary is completely useless and should keep her inane rambling and useless thoughts to herself and fuck right off with leon osman

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.