Premier League Games 12/13/14 March "22

Did you have the pleasure of visiting Elland Road back in the 70s/80s?
You got battered everywhere back in those days. Not many had fond memories of a visit to Maine Road. I had no hassle at Leeds in the 90s and 00s, even sat in their big stand with a Leeds fan and had a few beers in the Old Peacock opposite. at least Leeds dont have this BS we’re still a big club like Everton do. Fuck fat Frank.

You got battered everywhere back in those days. Not many had fond memories of a visit to Maine Road. I had no hassle at Leeds in the 90s and 00s, even sat in their big stand with a Leeds fan and had a few beers in the Old Peacock opposite. at least Leeds dont have this BS we’re still a big club like Everton do. Fuck fat Frank.
I didn't say the 90s and 00s.

Oh, trust me, Leeds fans thought they were a bigger club than us because they'd made a CL semi and we hadn't. They'd conveniently forgotten 2016 before last season's run shut them up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.