Premier League Games 12/13/14 March "22

So according to SLY they are going to talk all about the player we are all talking about, Saka Shite Are we ????

Try reading my post again. Or in fact don’t bother.
I read your post the first time, thanks. There's quite a few on here with bad experiences at Leeds. You didn't, I'm happy for you. And yes, I'm being totally serious. I went to my share of away grounds when I lived in England. That shithole is the one place where I got a few belts. I was 16 years old, and couldn't punch my way out of a wet paper bag (still can't, to be honest). Some big oik thought it'd be funny to clatter me.

If only Everton could rely on you need Hans to save them…

They got away with it a few times during the 90s didn’t a late goal by Chelsea against Bolton save them ?????

You got battered everywhere back in those days. Not many had fond memories of a visit to Maine Road. I had no hassle at Leeds in the 90s and 00s, even sat in their big stand with a Leeds fan and had a few beers in the Old Peacock opposite. at least Leeds dont have this BS we’re still a big club like Everton do. Fuck fat Frank.

I read your post the first time, thanks. There's quite a few on here with bad experiences at Leeds. You didn't, I'm happy for you. And yes, I'm being totally serious. I went to my share of away grounds when I lived in England. That shithole is the one place where I got a few belts. I was 16 years old, and couldn't punch my way out of a wet paper bag (still can't, to be honest). Some big oik thought it'd be funny to clatter me.
But they do act as if they are a big huge massive club and there fans are still the biggest pricks going .........honestly you come to Bradford and a fair few of the bandwagon jumping pricks will be giving it the big one despite never going.......... honestly I have mates who are Leeds fans and I will decked if I say 10 of them have some more than 10 games as a group over the last 10 years ............. I actually didn’t mind them when they where shit you never got a peep out of them and magically they are back to there dickhead best ........... btw walk round Elland rd with your City top on I will be amazed if you don’t end up getting Twatted .......... they are hated throughout the land I mean 1989 you lot came to Bradford to win promotion and hardly any bother at all ......... fast forward 12 months and that lot in the same situation smashed Bournemouth up Bournemouth a quiet resort ........ they are scum the end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.