Premier League Games 12/13/14 March "22

I read your post the first time, thanks. There's quite a few on here with bad experiences at Leeds. You didn't, I'm happy for you. And yes, I'm being totally serious. I went to my share of away grounds when I lived in England. That shithole is the one place where I got a few belts. I was 16 years old, and couldn't punch my way out of a wet paper bag (still can't, to be honest). Some big oik thought it'd be funny to clatter me.

I confirm, went to Elland Road a few times in the 70s and it was a place you really had to watch your back.
The three grounds where I felt I felt a murderous sense of danger were Elland Road, Anfield, and Upton Park. Actually the third I'm not even sure about, it was maybe just the manic intensity among all the nutters.
Funnily enough, never had any mither at Old Trafford. And I used to wear my colours, and be on my own on the way to the ground and getting back from it. I know there's those that did, though.

I confirm, went to Elland Road a few times in the 70s and it was a place you really had to watch your back.
The three grounds where I felt I felt a murderous sense of danger were Elland Road, Anfield, and Upton Park. Actually the third I'm not even sure about, it was maybe just the manic intensity among all the nutters.
Funnily enough, never had any mither at Old Trafford. And I used to wear my colours, and be on my own on the way to the ground and getting back from it. I know there's those that did, though.
My Dad got battered at Elland Road when he was 18, got separated from his mates and walked out past a fence right into their fans and they kicked his head in. He had to walk to hospital.

Whilst SLY were cleaning Chavski‘s rim I flicked over to the Northern Irish League Cup Final, a game I didn’t know existed, Coleraine scored two cracking goals, Cliftonville have just pulled one back, 2-1 with fifteen minutes to go. Apologies in advance to pedants corner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.