Premier League Games 12-18 Jan '23

MatureGraciousFlies-max-1mb.gif
Imagine comparing a far right AUSTRIAN lunatic Hitler, with a far left GERMAN Klopp.

PGMOL are slowly killing the game in this country, they do what they want knowing there is absolutely no comeback on their decisions.

Var was supposed to ensure teams weren't robbed anymore. Obviously that might have not been good enough to aid certain teams and hinder others, so they started fucking about with the interpretation of the rules so they could, culminating in today's robbery.

Var was supposed to ensure teams weren't robbed anymore. Obviously that might have not been good enough to aid certain teams and hinder others, so they started fucking about with the interpretation of the rules so they could, culminating in today's robbery.
It's corrupted football. The decisions against Spurs in the Chumps League when they suddenly brought it in HALF FUCKING WAY through the season. There is no level playing field with it now. It's not human error anymore.

Can’t bring myself to watch one second of football today. At the moment I hate the whole corrupt shitshow and no doubt there will be more questionable decisions in the matches today. Want nothing to do with it at the moment

I find myself wanting Arsenal to win today now. The thought of ‘ them ‘ being just 6 points behind, on a run and title contenders is just too scary to contemplate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.