Premier League Games 12-18 Jan '23

jurgen-klopp-napoli-dismissal.gif

You can imagine that **** as an SS guard from the Third Reich.
I know shouldn't really go down that road bit but looks up for machine gunning a few innocents.

Yeah true,but maybe the last few seasons have caught up with us slightly we also obviously are now lacking consistency,I’d love a couple of rapid wingers in for starters..
You could be right but this was being predicted a couple of seasons back when Pep signed his new deal yet we went on to win the league at a canter, then won it again last season. I can’t see that happening this season and it has more of a feel of the year that Liverpool won it largely unchallenged by us in 2019/20 but it’s worth noting that even then we managed to score 100+ Premier League goals whereas now we’ve dried up on the goals front

You never know - we might end up finishing 4th but winning the Champions League. Been enough examples of teams doing shite in their domestic league down the years but winning the CL.

Screenshot_20230114_170546_BBC Sport.jpg

Gonna be a dogfight down at the bottom. Back in the autumn, I thought Forest were doomed. But they're doing okay at the moment (5 pts above the relegation spots).

View attachment 66015

Gonna be a dogfight down at the bottom. Back in the autumn, I thought Forest were doomed. But they're doing okay at the moment (5 pts above the relegation spots).
Going to be an exciting year for neutral fans and TV viewers at the top and bottom of the League.

Right now i would go for Everton/West Ham for the drop and absolutely no idea number 3,that close.

Going to be an exciting year for neutral fans and TV viewers at the top and bottom of the League.

Right now i would go for Everton/West Ham for the drop and absolutely no idea number 3,that close.
One of the two South Coast teams will go (no, not Brighton!), I reckon. West Ham should have enough decent players to get out of there. But you just never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.