Premier League Games 12-18 Jan '23

If we can’t beat this Spurs side on Thursday we might as well give up. They are absolutely wank.

Letting Zinchenko go was a absolute shocker but replacing him with Gomez was just taking the piss.

Our recruitment the last two years has been poor. Buying the big expensive stars and neglecting other areas of the squad. Then there's selling to Arsenal...

If it stays like this they'll be 8 points ahead with half a season left. And they have to play us twice

It isn't over. Not by a long way
It makes me laugh when blues say they have to play us twice, like they aren’t going to absolutely maul us. They look high on hunger and desire already, imagine what it will be like against us. We’ll have no answer to their intensity. Our players are not motivated anywhere near the extent that theirs are.

If Peps watching this and doesn't realise we need to pass the ball forward quicker then i give up. Spurs are absolute wank and we'll treat them like they are Real Madrid.
I think it’s more the players not doing what Pep wants.
I can’t believe that Pep all of a sudden wants them to stop playing at a high intensity, stop moving and stop pressing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.