Premier League Games 12-18 Jan '23

Remind me again...why did we let Zinchenko go?
It was deemed to be a good fee for someone who wanted to be first choice player and we are such a lovely club we did everything we could to help him find a move that suited him perfectly. Watching him now compared to Cancelo (who believes he is far better than he is really is) is a tough watch.

Arsenal fantastic. Just have to hold your hands up sometimes and say fair enough. They're really something.

Can't believe there were some on here who actually wanted to get rid of Zinchenko. Here he is playing at left-back for the league leaders for the third season in a row. This will be five titles in six seasons for Zinny and Jesus and there were some on here actually delighted that we sold them.
Zinchenko was a decent player but I don't think it would of made any difference if he stayed with us or moved to Arsenal. He had his good games for us bit also had his fair share of bad ones! There were often times when he was caught ball watching and many games when his delivery was abysmal. Just an opinion and I am sure many would agree / disagree. If he wanted to leave then good luck to him.

Arsenal are a very good side, we have got the players to hunt them down, lets see if we have the hunger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.