Premier League Games 12-18 Jan '23

We were 8 points behind the Rags with 6 games to go in 2012. Yet I seem to recall we were champions by May 15th.
We have no players or management staff from then, nor 2014’s comeback.

Also this Arsenal side are playing 95-100 point football, we aren’t, we look nowhere near our 95-100 point football.

I’m not saying we won’t win the league, you never know what might happen, but things aren’t anything like our previous comebacks and high points totals.

Arsenal are not better than us they have more energy & have a very balanced hungry team.

We are exhausted. Players in wrong positions maybe due to injury & we are as low in confidence as we have been in years.

Arsenal are not dipping this season they are only improving sadly.

Right now they deserve to be top
Their average age is bloody 23, I've just heard. Whoops.

Zinchenko was a decent player but I don't think it would of made any difference if he stayed with us or moved to Arsenal. He had his good games for us bit also had his fair share of bad ones! There were often times when he was caught ball watching and many games when his delivery was abysmal. Just an opinion and I am sure many would agree / disagree. If he wanted to leave then good luck to him.
He's achieved his full potential at Arsenal. He would have, and should have, played more often this season.

2 thoughts ar HT, I have watched neither team this year

1) Spuds are crap
2) even though they are 2 up, Arsenal are a bit toothless in front of goal. The first was scrappy, lloris should have had it, the second was from distance and he wasn’t closed down, same for the shot that hit the post.

Yes, I know Arse are the better team but they get as far as the penalty area and that is it.

He wanted to go as said he was an Arsenal fan.
Bernardo wanted to go, actually he wants to every time there is a front from the Irish Sea and he is still here. Kev is a massive Liverpool fan and he is still here. Letting Zinchenko go was a horrible decision considering the way we play. I am not sure it was Pep, I think it was the board who just didn't bother persuading him to stay.

We had Silva, Vinnie and Aguero and the Rags shit the bed.

I still think Arsenal have a wobble in them. Their leader is too wild to show any form of composure when it’s needed. If that rag team could bottle 2012 with the leaders they had, any team can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.