Premier League Games 13/14/15 April '24

I generally don't bother with monday night football, apart from the actual game. 90 minutes of inane waffle before the game is approximately 70 minutes too much. But it might be worth a peek tonight!

I posted earlier in the day, pondering if there was any chance of one of them maybe drawing....

Post in thread 'Premier League Games 13/14/15 April '24' https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/...-games-13-14-15-april-24.364194/post-17061154

Two defeats was more than we could have possibly hoped for!

I thought Villa might get a draw at Arsenal but I didn't hold out much hope for Palace. I did think they would score but Liverpool would run out at least 4-1 winners. I did my usual "Palace/Villa can't hold out much longer" in the hope it would somehow make the universe ensure they did and this time it actually worked lol. I switched over to watch Bayer Leverkusen win the title as I was dreading a late Arsenal winner, but was keeping an eye on the game in the thread on here. When Villa scored I switched back. Happy days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.