Premier League Games 14/15/16 December

There needs to be an investigation in to Watford and their inability to put the ball in the net.
Surely there must be some side betting going on by the Watford players.

If someone tells me that before Christmas we will be 17 behind Pool and 9 points behind Leicester I would have laughed that person off. And they hardly done much spending this summer. Leicester is probably in net profit given the huge income for Maguire.

They would NEVER miss chances like that against us.

I would go as far as to say it’s very suspect. The amount of chances Watford had but didn’t actually hit the target is suspicious.
They missed like 300 one-on-ones with Ederson before we for one times sake actually scored all our chances.

Not saying the scouses isnt jammy c*nts, but Watford is absolute shite and deserves to go down

Liverpool playing with energy but they’re so open at the back! Everyone is talking about how we are struggling defensively but Watford would’ve scored their chances against us. They’ve had a couple of great chances! Gomez struggling in my opinion. It seems like the dippers are over-confident and at this stage i could see a draw. I don’t believe in luck but we must try to go on a run because they could drop points at any time. It feels petty complaining cause we have been so dominant domestically but we have to remain ambitious, simply don’t have a choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.