Premier League Games 14/15/16 Sept

Not seen it, but yet another pen at ot !!!!! Looking a bit blatant.

Watched the last 15 mins of t he rags match. Mind boggling boring. Waste of time

Having stupidly watched that shite from the rags and leicester, I expecting to see a massive uplift in quality from City.

Which you're perfectly entitled to do. I'd be raging if that happened to one of our players and it wasn't given (even accounting for my obvious bias).

Just giving the other side of the argument.
Your bolding of was made it sould stonewalled, it wasn't.

Just giving the other side of the argument.
Your bolding of was made it sould stonewalled, it wasn't.
I honestly thought it was a definite/stonewall (choose your own description) penalty. It was a stupid, clumsy tackle. You, and many others (going on what was posted on here at the time) would be of a very different opinion. Fair enough. We'll have to agree to disagree.

Which you're perfectly entitled to do. I'd be raging if that happened to one of our players and it wasn't given (even accounting for my obvious bias).
Catflap junior and that Dalglish woman (can't stand her - only working on SKY 'cos of her Dad) both desperate for the carrot crunchers to do us.. Watch them at HT if it's not going too good they won't be able to contain themselves!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.