Premier League Games 14/15/16 Sept

Crappy day
Dipers win
Rags win,4th pen in 5 games,they are not in the box as much as we are,ours are getting turned down,hmmm,i thought var would be checking pen claims are overuling the ref if it wasn't a pen,sily me,the refs can still help who they like

Chelsea are going to be good fun this season. Seem to have a weird second half panic at the moment though

Can’t see them top 4 or 5, but they do play some good stuff. Reminds me of us under Keegan

Mount and Abraham playing brilliantly.

Chelsea are going to be good fun this season. Seem to have a weird second half panic at the moment though

Can’t see them top 4 or 5, but they do play some good stuff. Reminds me of us under Keegan

Mount and Abraham playing brilliantly.

Let´s hope they can get atleast 2 points out of liverpool next weekend.

I know Bournemouth are good at home on that small pitch but I don’t rate this Everton manager me. Didn’t think much of him at Watford and don’t think he’s got this Everon side playing good stuff at all.

So VAR ignores an Everton player using the Bournemouth player as an aid by leaping with both hand on the defenders shoulders?
Just seen it,why is that not ruled a foul,absolutely no use having VAR if they aren’t going to use it for what it was intended for,it’s all about luck of the draw with these cnuts we could see a similar incident in a game next week and lo and behold it’s ruled out absolute fuck up they are making of it..

For me, Calvert Lewin can’t not do what he did in that situation.

He got up earlier than the defender and the defender in trying to get back and jump up has to force that contact from Calvert Lewin.

He didn’t use him as a spring to push down on to jump as he was already in the air.

I wouldn’t be happy if that was disallowed for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.