Premier league Games 14/15 Sept 2024

Just humour a FOC. Is 'low block' what people me used to call a packed defence? I hear it all the fucking time now. I don't play computer games and I'm wondering if it's come from too many people playing FIFA or listening to too many podcasts.

If Arsenal play as bad as that next week we'll fucking hammer them.

It's just Spurs are completely toothless up front

They're nowhere near the level of their last two seasons. I can see us putting 3/4 past the Tarquins bastards next week

Ref has his head up his arse, hands yellows to spurs for sneezing in the wrong direction.

The timber altercation with their keep gets the keeper a yellow bonkers

I get the feeling Spurs are emotionally fragile and will crack, maybe get a red. Arsenal scoring first will kill them.

Jorginho looks powderpuff - bring Nwaneri on against the Spurs defenders with yellows.

Just humour a FOC. Is 'low block' what people me used to call a packed defence? I hear it all the fucking time now. I don't play computer games and I'm wondering if it's come from too many people playing FIFA or listening to too many podcasts.
its whats traditionally called sticking ten behind the ball

I get the feeling Spurs are emotionally fragile and will crack, maybe get a red. Arsenal scoring first will kill them.

Jorginho looks powderpuff - bring Nwaneri on against the Spurs defenders with yellows.
you better hope that he doesnt keep on with the booking for grappling or saliba will not last the 90

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.