Premier league Games 14/15 Sept 2024

Just humour a FOC. Is 'low block' what people me used to call a packed defence? I hear it all the fucking time now. I don't play computer games and I'm wondering if it's come from too many people playing FIFA or listening to too many podcasts.

Get with the technical jargon, man! Also, I love “playing in the pockets”. This means no more nor less than finding a space where the opposition player is not.

you better hope that he doesnt keep on with the booking for grappling or saliba will not last the 90
I reckon Arsenal will play higher in 2nd half, Spurs won't score even if this match goes on for a week. (Kiss of death!)

Reminds me of the Villa-Arsenal match except Villa are better than Spurs.

Ref desperately trying to ruin this and I'm all for it. Spurs to score, arsenal to lose their cool and get 4 sent off for next week. Pretty please.

In all seriousness though, he's taken way too hard of a line from the off and now hes forced this upon himself as he can no longer show lenience.

it's a derby ffs you have to allow for that and not deem every foul a booking. He's constantly pointing indicating it's their second foul and that's why they're getting a booking, that's way too strict for a derby.

As for the game, spurs have been awful in attack, so many chances to hit them on the turnover and they've chosen the wrong option every time and slowed it down. That solanke chance was the worst of the lot, how is he not getting a shot off with about 6 yards of space in the box? Arsenal look like they'll score second half.
I bet we get this ref at the swamp.

I reckon Arsenal will play higher in 2nd half, Spurs won't score even if this match goes on for a week. (Kiss of death!)

Reminds me of the Villa-Arsenal match except Villa are better than Spurs.
you better hope not if son gets the chances that watkins missed cant see him messing them

I never enjoy watching Arsenal in big games, Next week is going to be a hard watch when only one team wants to win a game of football.

Every throw in and free kick takes a fucking eternity, Absolute shithouses.

If Arsenal score the first goal here it's curtains because they'll just shut up shop.

Just humour a FOC. Is 'low block' what people me used to call a packed defence? I hear it all the fucking time now. I don't play computer games and I'm wondering if it's come from too many people playing FIFA or listening to too many podcasts.
Your xR (expected responses to this post) is 2.7

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.