Premier League Games 15/16/17 Dec '23

Burnley won a competitive division first time under Vinny playing some brilliant football.

They could yo-yo perhaps but I think Burnley may get rid as a poor relegation can shock a club.
If the board has genuine vision, they might recognise that a planned up down up managed well could be a sustainable model.
With the added bonus that sometimes you might actually stay up.

If the board has genuine vision, they might recognise that a planned up down up managed well could be a sustainable model.
I’d imagine Plan A is staying up and Plan B going down.

They might lose players who suddenly decide they’re good enough for the Premier League individually…

I just don’t know. The home form is very poor.

Burnley won a competitive division first time under Vinny playing some brilliant football.
Lol! Burnley outspent the rest of the divisions 10:1 and when they had a little wobble before Xmas they spent another £10m to see them over the line, and even then they relied on many moments of magic from Benson.

You cannot stay in the PL hoping for individual moments in a collectively poor team.

Lol! Burnley outspent the rest of the divisions 10:1 and when they had a little wobble before Xmas they spent another £10m to see them over the line, and even then they relied on many moments of magic from Benson.

You cannot stay in the PL hoping for individual moments in a collectively poor team.
That doesn’t matter as they bought well and put a great team together.

I went there last season with Welsh friends for Swansea and they played a good footballing team off the pitch. I think it was 4-0.

Chelsea have spent a fortune yet not got it right.

Everton would be ahead of Chelsea with a game in hand if they hadn't got their 10 point deduction. 8 wins, which is more than anyone outside the top 7. Quietly having a really good season.

That's Tom Lockyer having to retire isn't it. Football not worth dying over, but a sad day all the same. Hope Luton look after him, I'm sure they will.

A la Norwich from a few seasons back. And, going further back, Palace (they seem to have established themselves in the PL now).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.