Premier League Games 15/16 Dec

Not read the thread, and I’ve been in my local to watch it, which funnily enough had as many Manc Liverpool fans as it did rag fans, but all I will say is wow, united were absolute dogshit and Mourinho is a fucking clown.

How he can select a side with ZERO creativity and no one capable in the midfield of putting a foot on the ball is incredible, he must really be desperate for the sack.

He is, maybe if he was a bayern legend he would've got that as his first manageering job and won a few titles. He's never managed one of the big teams in football and look how many finals he's got to. You can't fluke your way to so many finals. Yes he's lost them but they've been against really good sides. Why do you take it to heart so much that Klopp is an elite manager? Just let it be and hope we can make sure he continues to win fuck all but to deny his skills is just childish.
whats the point of getting to finals to lose them?

Not read the thread, and I’ve been in my local to watch it, which funnily enough had as many Manc Liverpool fans as it did rag fans, but all I will say is wow, united were absolute dogshit and Mourinho is a fucking clown.

How he can select a side with ZERO creativity and no one capable in the midfield of putting a foot on the ball is incredible, he must really be desperate for the sack.
Respect respect respect!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.